There's always been some nagging questions that we've wanted to answer. We came up with this set of questions, hoping to challenge popular assumptions on how to make your content go viral:
- What types of emotions did the most popular articles invoke?
- What type of posts typically receive a lot of shares? (lists? infographics?)
- Did readers love to share short form or long form content? What's the ideal length?
- Does trust play a major role on whether someone will share an article?
- What's the effect of having just one image in a post vs no images?
- What's the effect of having just one influencer sharing your article vs 0?
- How do we make people share our post days and even weeks after it's been published?
- What's the best day of the week to publish an article?